The post may contain affiliate links, meaning we get a small commission if you make an account or purchase through our links, at no cost to you. This may help us to offset the cost of paying our writing team. For further detail visit our Affiliate Disclaimer
In today’s world, the main purpose of comfortable living is to shorten your time in daily activities and to look for ways smarter to perform routine work. To cope with this thinking smart appliances are becoming more and more popular. Would you like to spend more time preparing meals for your family than sitting together and enjoying your family time? Of course not, and this query gives rise to smart kitchen appliances.
It was a fairy tale a few years ago that you will be able to control the devices with your voice or a phone app like Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. With smart kitchen appliances, you can control your devices with your voice or a phone app. Just as it remembers your specific coffee preferences which can completely change the way your mornings go. Moreover, you can use your phone to communicate with your microwave and operate your blender.
In this article, we have prepared for you a list of the seven best smart kitchen appliances of 2022 that will reduce your time way more than you are spending right now. But first, let’s discuss what basically are smart kitchen appliances.
What are Smart Kitchen Appliances
A smart kitchen appliance as the name implies is a device or gadget that connects to the internet and can be controlled remotely from anywhere. They are designed in such a way to make them easier to use and shorten tedious routine jobs. Further, these smart devices are provided with various sensors, communication protocols like Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, and sometimes with AI (artificial intelligence). These devices can provide you an indication of when something is fishy, such as when the oven has started to smoke, and will then send a notification to the owner’s phone.
The renowned phrase “Work smarter not harder” simply applies to these smart kitchen appliances that save your time by helping you, from smart fridges that assist you with meal preparation to voice-activated kitchen faucets that can fill that baby bottle at the proper temperature and much more.
Overall, smart kitchen appliances provide a level of convenience that is not possible with traditional appliances. For example, traditional ovens cannot be programmed to cook food automatically, and traditional refrigerators cannot tell you when you’re running out of milk or eggs.
7 Best Smart Kitchen Appliances of 2022
Some of the top brands in this smart appliances category are Samsung, LG, and GE. Each of these brands offers a range of appliances that are designed to make your life easier. From refrigerators to ovens, these appliances allow you to control them remotely and in addition, can provide you an indication when you’re running low on food or need a fresh cup of coffee. This helps to take the guesswork out of cooking and make your life a little simpler.
Below here are some of the best options available in 2022;
Samsung Smart Refrigerator
This refrigerator comes with a variety of features that make it a smart appliance. It has a built-in camera that allows you to see what’s inside without opening the door, as well as a smart assistant that can help you with tasks like grocery shopping. Can’t remember if you have eggs at home while out at the store? With a built-in camera in this fridge, you can take a look inside the contents of your fridge from your mobile device remotely. You can also control the temperature and the fan speed from the screen.
Image Courtesy: Samsung
LG smart oven
This oven has all features that are in conventional ones but additionally it is equipped with Wi-Fi connectivity. This feature allows you to control it remotely through a wide variety of apps for multiple tasks such as recipe management, timer, or temperature settings. Its built-in sensors play an important role in detecting when food is done cooking, so you don’t have to worry about over or undercooking your food.
Image Courtesy: LG
Some of the highlighted features are ;
- Instaview, just double tap on the screen to see what’s cooking
- Ability to use an app on your phone to set timers and view the status of your oven.
- Integration with SideChef, Innit, and Tovala apps for recipe management.
- Voice control with Alexa and other home assistants
Some of its variants come with a built-in air fryer. They enable you to cook crispy dishes without using as much oil, as air fryers might be a healthy alternative to deep fat frying or pan frying.
GE Profile™ Automatic Espresso Machine
If you’re looking for an Espresso machine that can do more than just make coffee, look no further than the GE Profile™ Automatic Espresso Machine. This machine has a number of features that make it a great choice for anyone looking for a high-quality coffee maker. Some of the remarkable features are;
- With just a single press of a button and in less than 90 seconds, this automatic espresso machine dispenses various Espresso recipes or just Hot Water. It can be adjusted to a favorite recipe via the SmartHQ app.
- Integrated with Wi-Fi technology allowing users to customize drink preferences by volume and strength through SmartHQ app
- To achieve uniform extraction for a cup with a balanced flavor, beans are pre-infused with low pressure to gently bloom appropriate flavor profiles
- This machine comes with a 7″ broad footprint and smart features like a stylish LED-backlit control panel to show notifications or status.
- It has an integrated coffee grinder that can be used to make your own coffee beans giving you full control over flavor and quality.
Samsung Smart Dishwasher
The Samsung Smart Dishwasher is one of the most innovative and convenient smart kitchen appliances in the market today. Not only does it look great in any kitchen, but it also offers features that are not found on other dishwashers.
- One of the features that make the Samsung Smart Dishwasher stand out is its Smart Just Wash feature. This feature uses a sensor to determine how dirty the dishes are and then adjusts the wash cycle accordingly. This helps to ensure that the dishes are washed properly and without any wasted water.
- In addition to drying dishes more effectively, Smart Dry feature protects plasticware from overheating and warping.
- Water is blasted at high pressure by dual wash arms and a spinning spray jet to clean even the dirtiest dishes.
- This dishwasher comes with Wi-Fi connectivity and a smart controller that allows you to start, stop, and pause the dishwashing cycle remotely. Ultimately saving time and energy.
- Time display provides you an opportunity to see just how long a cycle takes to complete, and when the next cycle will start
Motion Sensor Trash Can
In the kitchen, there are moments when you actually have your hands full. This trash can raises with the wave of a hand to provide you an option to throw away the garbage but doesn’t have a free hand.
- Smart enough to adapt to you and the surrounding environment — no false triggers, no unexpected lid closures. This garbage can is so intelligent that it can recognize erroneous triggers. Thus, if your pet approaches hoping for food, it won’t open.
- A planetary gear system creates high torque for smooth, consistent lid operation.
- For a neater, cleaner appearance, specially made liners fit this can flawlessly, preventing any bunching, slippage, or untidy bag overhang. Additionally, they are double-seamed and very thick so you can fill them to the brim with rubbish without worrying about rips or tears.
GE Smart Microwave Oven
Have you ever thought that you can communicate with your microwave oven? Well, that’s an imagination that most people carried out once at least. With one of these smart kitchen appliances nowadays, it is possible
- You can easily now reheat your meals using voice control through Alexa and Google Assistant, you can manage this WiFi-enabled smart microwave from any room in your home.
- Scan-to-cook technology allows you to quickly prepare a frozen meal according to the manufacturer’s instructions by just scanning its barcode
- Defrosting times and power levels are programmed automatically or manually for optimal results
Kohler Smart Faucet
Everything in the world that we deal with on a daily basis has either become smart or is in the transition stage. The “smart water ” joining the list is thus possibly inevitable. Kohler smart faucet is one of the amazing inventions in smart kitchen appliances. Some of the features are;
Image Courtesy: Kohler
- Smart faucet features a voice control option. It can be controlled with your voice through Amazon Alexa or Google Home. You can also control it with your smartphone.
- Providing the feel of touchless operation through state-of-the-art sensors which can turn on/off the faucet with little hassle.
- A two-function pull-down spray head allows you to switch from stream to Sweep spray, providing force against stubborn messes.
- Built-in motion sensors monitor water usage and send notifications on your smartphone in the advent of a leakage issue. All this information is handled through the KOHLER Konnect™ app.
Choosing the Right Smart Kitchen Appliances for Your Home
When it comes to smart kitchen appliances, there are a lot of different factors to consider for choosing the right one for your home. Here are three of the best ways to make sure you pick the right appliance for your needs:
Not all smart kitchen appliances are created equal – some are definitely more expensive than others. Make sure you pick an appliance that fits comfortably into your budget, without sacrificing quality or features.
Dependability of Needs
Not all smart kitchen appliances are made for everyone – some are specifically designed for people who like to cook, while others are more suited for those who want to automate their cooking process as much as possible. Make sure you choose an appliance that meets your specific needs and desires.
Not all smart kitchen appliances work with all smart home platforms – some are exclusive to certain brands or systems. Make sure you pick an appliance that is compatible with the smart home platform you already using, or plan to use in the future.
Smart kitchen appliances are the future of cooking. They come with a lot of advantages as compared to traditional kitchen appliances, easier to use and more energy-efficient. If you’re in the market for a new appliance, smart kitchen appliances should be at the top of your list. Brands like Samsung, LG, and GE offer some of the best smart kitchen appliances on the market today.
With so many different options to choose from, it can be hard to decide which one is right for you. That’s why we’ve put together this comprehensive guide to help make your decision easier. As in the article we have presented some of the most popular smart kitchen appliances available and listed their amazing features which are worth for your money.